RING SIZER GUIDE
- Before printing this page, make certain changes to your computer.
- Uncheck the “fit to page” option on your print dialog box, and
- Set the page scaling option to “none” in the print dialog box or
- Set custom scaling to “100%”.
- To confirm that the page is properly sized, measure the “One Inch” and “30MM” reference images with a ruler. If they do not match exactly, the ring size measurements will be inaccurate.
TWO OPTIONS FOR SIZING A RING
Linear Ring Sizer – Instructions
- Before you cut out this sizer, place a piece of clear tape over the entire image. Then cut out the image. This will provide strength to the sizer and allow for a more precise measurement.
- With a straight edge razor, carefully cut the indicated slot along the dotted line.
- Insert the end of the sizer into the slot, so that the numbers are on the outside of newly made circle.
- Place the sizer on the intended ring finger at the widest point and pull the tab through the slot until the sizer is snug around the widest part of your finger. Make certain it is snug, but can slip over the knuckle of the finger.
- The number that lines up with the slit is your ring size.
Circular Ring Sizer – Instructions
- Select an existing ring that correctly fits the intended finger of the new ring.
- Place the ring over the circles below until you find one that matches the inside diameter of your current ring. The inside diameter of you current ring should precisely match the diameter of the sizing circle to correctly size the ring.
- If the ring is between two sizing circles, choose the larger size.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- You can a lways obtain a free Fexible plastic linear ring sizer from [email protected]
Just send us your mailing information.
- Cold hands don’t measure correctly! Measure warm hands for an accurate measurement when using the linear sizer.
The best time is normally early evening.
- Diamondmansion.com does provide free resizing during the First 12 months after purchase.